Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Lil Poem

Absolutely Wonderful

You ask me if I care

But how could I forget

The day you came into my life

The day we met

It all happened sudden

And unexpectantly

Maybe because you're wonderful

Absolutely

Your heart has been broken

Yet you ask me for a chance

Even though I wasn't ready

I was taken by first glance

It seemed too good to be true to me

I guess because you're wonderful

Absolutely

So meaningful to me

Are your spoken words

Your beautiful mind and soul

Are truly unheard of

The connection was apparent

As if we were meant to be

Because you are wonderful

Absolutely

I knew you were special

From the warmth of your heart

And it's sad to believe

That we would be apart

But somehow I know

The right wonderful Dude will see

How wonderful you are

Absolutely

No comments:

Post a Comment