Monday, March 23, 2009

is gay the trendy thing 2 do

I'm making this post cuz i am just curious to know, I'm not homophobic @ all, in fact i like taking fashion advice from the homosexual population, they will have u looking official, anywho.Is it me or does it seem like its trendy to be gay? like real talk it seems everyone is coming out, like its even getting to the point where pre-teens are claiming there "gay" like i have a lil female cousin that is claiming "I'm tired of boys they play 2 much I'm gay" like your 12 wtf do u know about relationship, and being a lesbian? man i graduated High School 9 years ago, things were different, we knew people were gay but it ain't as extreme, as now. like all the hot chicks are gay too. like getting ya pussy licked must really means something these days. are we in a new gay revolution?

3 comments:

  1. well, the freshmen here are seeming to have lots of fun being "gay". the girls are all dating other girls...and honestly i only think a few of them are genuinely gay. the rest just want attention and want to be known since they are freshmen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have certainly noticed the trend myself. And if you aren't gay, having a gay friend is the next best accessory. I do not get it.

    I know a kid on campus who is straight one semester, and then gay the next. really?!?

    I think what is happening, and to my knowledge it is only happening in liberal America, is that sexuality is becoming this "toy" because according to most people it is something "chosen."

    And besides, as the Itlians put it, "the majority of sucessful and popular people are gay. Look at the fashion designers and the classical Roman and Greek artisis. So why should we hate them?" I guess teens are picking up on this and seeing it as something cool and fashionable.

    I have other theories, but this one seems most promising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first relationship was with a girl. I didn't consider myself gay or bi at the time. I was curious. Then technicaly I lost my virginity to a man. Had a baby and realized I was still in love with women I was no longer curious. It was official I was bi-sexual. It is not a trend it is nothing you do when your bored.I believe as kids they were curious like myself to see what it would be like and some just stick to it. And I also believe some homosexuals were born that way. In my case my curiosity brought me to love females as much as I love men.

    ReplyDelete